Sophie Bryan is the Managing Director, Culture Coach and Organisational Development Expert. In terms of scores on the doors, she is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), a qualified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, and Certified Action Learning Coach. Sophie has spent over 15 years working in HR, Learning and Development and Organisational Development for private, public sector and housing organisations. She has a passion for delivering the WOW factor when designing and implementing culture change, leadership development, customer service programmes, modern workplaces, action learning and coaching. Sophie’s last role as a Director of Workplace Culture helped her realise that her expertise, thoughts and experiences in this area should be shared with others, so that everyone gets a great experience from work.
Sophie’s mission is to put the WOW into work, for everyone. And she’s done pretty well with the WOW factor so far, having received a few accolades for her work including:
- Finalist for the Women in Housing Awards 2017 for Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Winner of the Personnel Today Award 2015 for Excellence in Employee Engagement
- Finalist of the Personnel Today Award 2014 for Excellence in Learning and Development
- Highly Commended Pearsons Award for Learning at Work Week 2015
- She has also been instrumental in taking two organisations from Core level of Investors in People accreditation, skipping a level (Bronze), and receiving Silver.
Sophie’s work on Action Learning has also featured as a case study in a book to be published in 2018, by the World Institute of Action Learning.
But let’s not take Sophie’s word for it, take a look at her LinkedIn profile, or see what other people have had to say about her work.